сряда, 3 октомври 2012 г.

Monster-WoW Comment

Monster WoWQuality, Stability, Community..

This 3 words await you in the home page of the WoW Private server “Monster-WoW”… Unfortunately quality and stability are not among the best features that the server provides to the players or just the Forum users. I can’t talk about Community because there are pretty good and helpful players ingame. Lets talk about quality.
Ok.. What is the first thing me and the most players encounter when they reach level 10-20 and above? Its the amount of not working or bugged quests in the world. The second thing is the lots of bugged achievements and proffesions… Who wants to play in a Cataclysm server without Archaeology or missing ores and herbs… Its almost impossible to easy level up your proffesions in Monster-WoW (Especially the gathering professions like Herbalism and Mining). I know its Cataclsym server on patch 4.0.6a but this does not justify the tons of bugs in the DBC of the sever… Why do WoW-Freakz (another Cataclysm server on patch 4.0.6a) managed to fix archaeology or the achievements? The secret of Monster-WoW’s is his greedy staff and mostly the owner. The server has a enormous Donating Shop which includes the so called “Mount Stable”, “Goblin Workshop” and “Old Items” feature… There are number of ways you can donate money in the server – PayPal, Credit Card and SMS Donating. The easyest way to donate is by SMS and thats why this payment way is most expensive. Instead of trying to fix the main Cataclysm proffesion or just some quests and achievements, the owner just becomes more greedy.. This is what is pulling the server down. If you check the forums you will encounter lots of threads of players that quit Monster-WoW.. Whats the reason? I dont think its their new bike ot sudden obsession in Mine Craft…
The stability of the server is good but not good enough… If you dont believe me, just try to play one hour and if the server doesnt crash or even have a little lag in one moment, come back to the forum and insult my false post. Ok lets think for a minute.. What is the owner doing with all this money from donating? Why is he doesnt try to buy a good machine to handle the “enormous” traffic in the server? I’m just saying.. If he try, there would be no lag, or at least less lag and crashes…
I’m a little intoxicated, I’m not gonna lie. So its Friday and its 13:00 PM… Thats it from me, now I will mail this to my friend Sonesguard and I’ll go have a shower.

Rook a.k.a. Bloodyworg

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар